Why You Should Not Approach an Arbitration Hearing Like a Bench Trial
cOURSE five OVERVIEW
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Work with the arbitrators and your adversary to manage the record and the hearings
- Understand limitations on motion practice that are prevalent in most arbitration protocols
- Streamline the hearings through meet and confer sessions and making stipulations
- Utilize multiple ways to assemble critical documentary evidence and exhibits
- Make good use of technology in both in-person and virtual hearings
- Erika Levin
- Hon. Marie E. Lihotz (ret'd)
- Richard H. Steen
contact us before taking the time to purchase and complete this program!
- Members and Alumni: $30
- Non-members: $45
Bundle pricing is available!