How can you differentiate yourself in today’s competitive job market? One avenue is demonstrating advanced knowledge and expertise as well as a high level of dedication through the achievement of certification.
This webinar will discuss how achieving the Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE), Professional Transportation Planner (PTP); Road Safety Professional, Level 1 (RSP1); and Road Safety Professional Level 2 (RSP2) certifications has benefitted the presenters from both a professional and personal standpoint and how it has helped their career development.
Participants will also hear about the preparatory resources available through ITE as well as general information about the certification process.
- Learn how certification can benefit your career development and make you more attractive to prospective employers
- Learn about available preparatory resources
- Understand general policies and procedures about the certification process
- Carrie A. Falkenrath, P.E., PTP, RSP1, Principal Transportation Engineer | Tsquared Traffic & Tranportation
- Dan Hardy, P.E., PTP, Principal | Renaissance Planning Group
- Ann O’Neill, Certifications Program Manager | Transportation Professional Certification Board
- Deborah Snyder, P.E., PTOE, Public Works Director/County Engineer, Sumter County, FL Board of County Commissioners
No Charge to Register for the webinar
Registration for webinar includes a live web event and an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant and a webinar evaluation that provides a certificate of completion only. PDHs not included; please see PDH Credit Certificate section for more information on receiving PDHs.
PDH Credit Certificate: If you would like PDH Credit for this webinar, there is a processing fee for each registrant of $15 members/ $25 nonmembers to receive 1.5 PDH credits certificate. Instructions and links will be provided at the conclusion of the live webinar.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. Click the live web event below, and a button to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the date of the recording posted. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recording.
Policy: Once this webinar recording is made available on-demand it will have a shelf life of 60 days to view before it is archived. Register Now before it's too late!