The live event has ended. Recording is now available to stream.
PDH/CM Credits: 1.5
To receive PDH/CM credits, please complete the associated evaluation linked here. Once completed, your certificate will appear in your ITE Learning Hub account.
Today's sessions are sponsored by
This session is sponsored by
ITE’s Connected and Automated Vehicles Standing Committee (CAV SC) is committed to providing guidance and direction to its membership for advancing the safety and mobility through the application of emerging technologies. This session comprises a panel of experts drawn from the industry, state and local governments, and the Federal Highway Administration. The panel presented on topics of immediate interest from a research and development, implementation, lessons-learned, and state-of-practice with respect to drafting, designing, and deploying transportation technologies in a quickly-changing landscape.
- Appreciate the changing landscape with CAV technologies;
- Understand a state DOT implementation inputs with lessons-learned;
- Understand a local agency perspective on emerging technologies vis-a-vis safety and mobility;
- Understand CARMA and its relevance to advancing cooperative driving automation.
- John Hibbard, P.E., Director, Division of Permits and Operations, Georgia Department of Transportation, Atlanta, Georgia
- Faisal Saleem, ITS Branch Manager, Maricopa County Department of Transportation, Phoenix, Arizona
- Taylor Lochrane, CARMA Program Manager, Federal Highway Administration, McLean, Virginia
- Steve Kuciemba, National ITS and CAV Practice Lead, WSP, Baltimore, Maryland