Certification can be a significant differentiator in today’s competitive job market. With certification, you can prove to prospective employers that you have expertise in your field.
During this webinar, you will hear about the certifications offered by the Transportation Professional Certification Board (TPCB): Professional Traffic Operations Engineer (PTOE); Professional Transportation Planner (PTP); Road Safety Professional, Level 1 (RSP1); Road Safety Professional Level 2 (RSP2). Presenters will speak about why they pursued certification and how it has helped their career development.
During the second part, participants will hear about the certification process as well as learn more about the preparatory resources available through ITE. At the conclusion of the webinar, there will be time for questions.
- Learn about the certifications that TPCB offers
- Hear how certification has benefitted career development
- Learn about available preparatory resources
- Carrie A. Falkenrath, P.E., PTP, RSP1, Principal Transportation Engineer | Tsquared Traffic & Tranportation
- Dan Hardy, P.E., PTP, Principal, Renaissance Planning Group and current member of the Transportation Professional Certification Board of Directors
- David Petrucci, P.E., PTOE, RSP2I, Safety Engineer, Federal Highway Administration and current member of the Transportation Professional Certification Board of Directors
- Ann O’Neill, Certifications Program Manager | Transportation Professional Certification Board
No Charge to Register for the webinar
Registration for webinar includes an archived recording with access for 30 days to each registrant and a webinar evaluation that provides a certificate of completion only.
All registrants will have access to the recording for 30 days once it is posted. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing an archived recordings.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. Click the live web event below, and a button to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
Policies: This webinar recording is made available on-demand and will be removed December 31, 2022.