Are you making the most of your efforts to improve safety? There may be opportunities to enhance traditional methods such as crash frequency-, crash rate-, and judgment-based approaches to roadway safety management. The Reliability of Roadway Safety Management Methods series includes four guides that identify more reliable methods to support decisions throughout the roadway safety management process.
These guides will help users:
- Understand the importance of safety management methods and how they relate to the roadway safety management process.
- Understand the strengths and limitations of various safety management methods.
- Understand the value of more reliable safety management methods.
- Select more reliable safety management methods.
- Identify the data requirements to apply more reliable safety management methods.
- Identify tools and resources to support safety management methods.
- Network screening
- Countermeasure selection
- Safety effectiveness evaluation
This fee includes a live web event recording, webinar evaluation, and certificate of completion.
PDH/CM Credit: 1.5
You have 60 days to view this webinar following purchase.