Are you making the most of your efforts to improve safety?
There may be opportunities to enhance traditional methods such as crash
frequency-, crash rate-, and judgment-based approaches to roadway safety
management. The Reliability of Roadway Safety Management Methods series
includes four guides that identify more reliable methods to support decisions
throughout the roadway safety management process. These guides will help users:
- Understand the importance of safety management methods and how they relate to the roadway safety management process.
- Understand the strengths and limitations of various safety management methods.
- Understand the value of more reliable safety management methods.
- Select more reliable safety management methods.
- Identify the data requirements to apply more reliable safety management methods.
- Identify tools and resources to support safety management methods.
- Network screening
- Countermeasure selection
- Safety effectiveness evaluation
This fee includes a live web event, access to the recording for 30 days, webinar evaluation, and certificate of completion.
Additional Attendees at one Location:
Additional Live Webinar Attendees at one location are eligible for earning credit for attending. There is a processing fee of $15 members/$25 non-members. Instructions are provided during the webinar.
PDF of Presentations:
Webinar Contributors typically provide a PDF of their presentations; but this may vary on a case by case basis. If they are provided, ITE will upload the presentations into the resources tab of this event within 24 hours of the event.
Event Log-on Instructions:
On the day of the webinar, return to this page to join the live web event that you purchased. A button that prompts you to join will appear 30 minutes before the specified start time.
How to earn PDH/CM Credit:
The certificate of completion and 1.5 PDH/CM credits will be made available to the registrant after you have attended the webinar and the evaluation (below) has been completed.
Recordings are available for 30 days following the day of the live event for anyone who purchases the course. Additional attendees at one location are not eligible to earn PDH credit for viewing a recording.