The Structural Engineers Association of Illinois (SEAOI) and NCSEA have teamed up to deliver the 18th Annual Bridge Symposium virtually. This Bonanza of Bridge Education will be delivered over four weeks in four webinars by some of the industry’s best and brightest. This Symposium provides a forum for engineers to share bridge analysis, design, and construction ideas from recent project successes and failures, focusing on many unique and distinguishing characteristics. The symposium will present countless lessons from which every SE can learn and grow.
The information is critical to practicing structural engineers, trained designers, plan review agencies, professors and students from across the nation as you can all learn from examples of designs engineered to perform.
The registration fee for the Bridge Symposium is $395 for members ($495 for nonmembers), which includes all 8 hours of recorded education.
- Purchase all 4 webinars in the Seminar and have access to the recordings for 1 Year.
- Each seminar purchase is per office location. If your firm is operating remotely, please review the Webinar FAQ's on how to accommodate multiple users from the same location.
Please note: These webinars are not included in the NCSEA Webinar Subscription.
- Keynote: Utah Department of Transportation Bridge Program
- 45th Street Grade Separation
- Structural Solutions to Challenges with Replacement of the North Washington Street Bridge over the Boston Inner Harbor
- Brent Spence Bridge Fire and Rehabilitation
July 15th – Day 2 - RECORDING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- US 54 Canadian River Bridge, Logan, New Mexico
- Jefferson-7 Bridge Bearing Replacement Evaluation
- Guidance for Navigating Routine Steel Bridge Design
- A Bascule Within a Bascule: Replacement of the Hinged Sidewalk on Lake Shore Drive Bascule Bridge
- Transition in Superelevation: I-490/I-90 Interchange Ramp Bridges
July 22nd – Day 3 - RECORDING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- TRRA Merchants Bridge Main Span and East Approach Replacement/Retrofit
- Hanging on to the Past - Modeling and Load Rating of Existing Pin & Hanger Bridges
- Frances Appleton Pedestrian Bridge, A Case Study in Leveraging Cast Steel Connections for the US Steel Bridge Community
- California High Speed Rail Construction Package 2-3 – SR-43 Concrete Tied Arch Bridge
July 29th – Day 4 - RECORDING IS NOW AVAILABLE!
- Seismic Evaluation of Typical IDOT Bridges using Displacement Based Principles and IDOT Policy Seismic Update
- Infusing a New Life to the Pulaski Skyway
- Highway Traffic Loading – AASHTO Compared to Other Codes of Practice
- Design of the CTA Red-Purple Bypass