It's time to chuck our typical annual plan strategies and shift to a new way of thinking. In these unprecedented times, nothing is the same. We all must adapt to a new normal at home and work. Nonprofit fundraisers should adjust the way they plan to engage stakeholders to increase revenue, add new volunteers and tell compelling stories that focus on mission and impact.
In this session we will discuss annual giving best practices post pandemic. This includes incredible stewardship and online and digital fundraising. We will develop a 12-month, donor-focused, comprehensive annual giving campaign with strategies for year-end giving.
Participants will learn how to:
- Develop a crisis impact assessment and identify the key metric driving your fundraising efforts.
- Rewrite and create compelling stories that focus on mission.
- Create doable online fundraising activities and events.
- Illustrate how to invest in authentic stewardship.
- Emply year-end strategies to recoup losses.
- Identify roles and responsibilities across staff, board and volunteers.