Development Officer writes the story of your organization. The Financial
Officer illustrates it…with numbers. Financial Analyst Amy Karson and
Fundraising Consultant Amy Fiore are experienced in improving operational
efficiencies and meeting income goals for small to mid-sized nonprofits.
Together, they explain how finance and development officers can and should work
together to raise contributed income.
Topics covered in the webinar will include:
- How to communicate organizational finances that are both transparent and compelling to a donor/prospect
- How to determine direct costs and ethically increase the ask
- Ways to stand out and impress a major donor or foundation
- How to anticipate what a funder might look at and want
- Ways to build mutual understanding and communication through the grant budget process