Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Phonathons have lost what originally made them successful: personal connection. How do you connect with donors if they aren’t answering?
In this webinar, Josh Robertson, VP of Product at Gravyty, and Frank Mumford, CFRE, Account Executive at Gravyty, will discuss why phonathons must change as donor preferences evolve and fundraisers face growing portfolios. In order to scale outreach while connecting with donors across channels, this session will help fundraisers:
- Identify the top outreach channels and platforms through data-driven insights
- Suggest best practices for connecting with donors on a personal level
- Engage donors via strategic and scalable campaign planning
- Implement an efficient student ambassador program
- Pinpoint the right balance between phone and technology platforms for digital campaigns
PLEASE NOTE: BY REGISTERING FOR THIS WEBINAR YOU AGREE TO HAVE YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION, INCLUDING E-MAIL ADDRESS, SHARED WITH GRAVYTY FOR THE PURPOSE OF FOLLOWING UP ON YOUR INTERESTS.