The titles of Director of Admission and Director of Enrollment Management are interchangeable, and both are responsible for student retention. Re-enrollment numbers are difficult to manage and impossible to control. In this session, we will discuss strategies and offer examples so you can begin to build a retention program. It all begins by convincing the faculty that "sell" is not a four letter word.
- Learn to raise awareness of the importance of student retention
- Learn how to utilize all constituents when building a retention plan
- Build a retention plan from the student's first day of school until they graduate
- Entering (0-2 Yrs)
- Emerging (3-4 Yrs)
- Advancing (5-9 Yrs)
- Mastering (10+ Yrs)
- Action Oriented
- Balances Stakeholders
- Plans and Aligns
- Advance School Mission
Continuing Education Credits:
Notes for AISAP Members:
- Once you click the REGISTER button on the right side you are signed up for the webinar.
- A confirmation email from AISAP Programs will be sent once you register.
- Once registered, you will have the option to JOIN LIVE WEB EVENT.
- To add more webinars, click on the Courses tab at the top of the page.
$0 AISAP Members
Click here to learn more about becoming a member.