Join us for this interactive hands-on workshop for admission professionals who serve in assistant director or associate director roles and are critical to operational success as they lead from the middle. Our time together as a cohort and the sessions offered will help you thrive and add value as a member of your admission and enrollment team with personal reflection and quarterly strategies connected to the admission calendar.
In this workshop we will:
- Examine your professional pathway and develop a growth plan
- Define your role and responsibilities when managing up, down, and across
- Identify challenges & opportunities of leading from the middle
- Provide time for breakout discussions with like-minded professionals at this level
- Review the enrollment calendar by quarter and your key role and responsibilities
- May 3 from 2:00 - 4:30 pm ET
- May 4 from 2:00 - 4:30 pm ET
This is a multi-day event covering different material each day. Please mark yourself out of office for each day. Sessions will not be recorded.