Join us for this interactive hands-on workshop for the new admission professional. If you are completing your first year in admission or about to begin your journey as an admission and enrollment professional, this workshop is for you! Our time together as a cohort and the sessions offered will help you thrive and add value immediately as a new member of your admission and enrollment team.
In this workshop we will:
- Introduce key concepts and skills needed to be successful in your new role
- Preview the admission year and your responsibilities by month to set you up for success
- Assign mentors to guide you throughout the year • Hear from a panel of new admission professionals on “Lessons Learned after Year One”
- Tuesday, August 24, 11-1:30 pm ET
- Wednesday, August 25, 11-1:30 pm ET
Audience: Those who have just completed their first year in admissions and those who have just started as new admission and enrollment professionals for 2021-2022.
This is a live virtual event with different content presented each day. Please put your out of office on as this session will not be recorded.