This webinar will summarize “The Association CEO Succession Toolkit,” published by ASAE Association Management Press in 2018, the first published book focused solely on planning for, managing through and completing an association CEO transition and succession.
Following this seminar, participants will be able to:
- List some of the historical and trend data about association CEO tenure, transition and search.
- Outline three types of transitions and six transition scenarios common to associations.
- Discuss key elements of a Transition and Continuity Plan.
- Summarize the roles of an association’s staff, board, general counsel, auditors, insurance agents and others play in the transition process.
- Describe the relationship of succession to strategy.