April 21 & 22
9 a.m. - Noon each day
6 CAE HoursThis two half-day training course, offered by the Partnership Professionals Network (PPN) in partnership with Association Forum, is crafted so association executives can more effectively implement revenue-generating corporate partnership and sponsorship strategies – during the COVID-19 pandemic. The context for the program begins with understanding how to be member- and mission-focused while at the same time designing strategies that address each sponsor’s needs.
In this active learning training participants will have the opportunity to practice pitching their value proposition. Following the training, participants will receive a sample assets worksheet and sample packaging document to aide in developing or enhancing a successful corporate partnership program.
This program will address various challenges and opportunities created by the pandemic for in-person conference sponsorships, virtual conference sponsorships, hybrid conferences, and year-long partnerships.
The workshop will address these key questions:
- Are you new to managing corporate sponsorships for your organization and in need of tips and strategies to be more successful?
- Do you need a “crash course” to be sure your sponsorship program is keeping up with current trends and new best practices, especially due to the pandemic?
- Does your traditional sponsorship program need a refresh to increase revenue and provide more value for members?
- Do you struggle with what to offer to sponsors, what to sell, and how to sell?
- Are you in need of ways to package your sponsorship benefits to increase their value
- Discuss how to conduct a true 360-degree, organization-wide assets (benefits) analysis
- Explore how to create an organization-wide sponsorship packaging architecture based on new circumstances due to the pandemic
- Describe how to make your organization’s value proposition for sponsors and partners position you for success in this competitive sponsorship environment.