This webinar will teach leaders how to make split-second decisions in difficult business situations. These decisions can help an association fend off a potentially crippling crisis or take advantage of a fast-approaching opportunity.
There are associations that get it and those that don’t. What we’ve discovered is the organizations that can act fast are run by leaders who create a sense of urgency that is normally found in start-ups and rarely found in associations.
The truth is there’s the speed that is needed to respond to market demand and there is the speed you can actually move based on your limitations. That speed may be hindered by personnel, approval processes, departmental communications, internal firefighting and politics. The good news is for every thing that will slow down your speed - there is something that can counter it.
The attendees of this webinar will be looking to solve the following types of problems:
- The association wants to implement an idea quickly, but approvals and opinions get in the way of execution.
- A crisis occurs and executives need to make a decision that will be the life or death of their brand. Where should they start?
- Employees are scared to make strategic decisions for fear of retribution.
- The association is relevant now, but the leaders don’t know how to keep it relevant without seeming overly opportunistic.
- A board of directors thinks they can make a fast decision in a vacuum, but without proper internal buy-in the idea will die on the vine.
- A real-time opportunity occurs, will you be the one to lead or a slow follower? Does your association have a strategy to decide?
After this webinar, attendees will:
- Know how to implement ideas quickly with a new three step approval approach to speed up even the slowest teams.
- Understand how to react when a crisis occurs and executives need to make a decision that will be the life or death of their brand. Attendees will learn exactly where should they start to address the issue.
- Implement a proven system to identify and look for real-time opportunities to garner award-winning results for their association.
Note: This program is not endorsed, accredited, or affiliated with ASAE or the CAE program. Applicants may use any program that meets eligibility requirements in the specific timeframe towards the exam application or renewal. There are no specific individual courses required as part of the applications – selection of eligible education is up to the applicant based on his/her needs.