JOIN US FOR A WEBINAR ON NOVEMBER 28.
*Approved for SW hours*
Care Coordination and care transitions are key ingredients in the national agenda to improve the quality and affordability of health care in the US.According to HHS, patient-centered care improves the patient experience and long-term health outcomes.To deliver patient-centered care, we must adopt CMSA’s Standards of Practice, most specifically the ethics Standard.
A sound care coordination or transition model involves the patient and family/caregiver recognizing and attending to their needs and preferences.
As a result of this program, the participant will:
- Accept the ethical obligations for care coordination and transitions of care
- Recognize unethical practices and know where and how to report
- Learn the definition of patient-centered care
- Become familiar with the models of care coordination and transitions
- Learn the appropriate measurements used to evaluate the success of care coordination and care transitions
Earn 1 CE Hr: RN, SW, and CCM Ethics
ATTENDANCE: Attendance is tracked through your account. You must be individually registered to access and attend the Webinar in order to manage your CE's.
THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED:
If you attended the event LIVE:
After completing the LIVE Event, you will come back to your account to take a Quiz and Evaluation and receive access to your CE certificate.
RECORDING: Access to the recorded webinar and CE opportunity can be found below. This Access is for Members Only. .