JOIN US FOR A WEBINAR ON NOVEMBER 28.
Care Coordination and care transitions are key ingredients in the national agenda to improve the quality and affordability of health care in the US.According to HHS, patient-centered care improves the patient experience and long-term health outcomes.To deliver patient-centered care, we must adopt CMSA’s Standards of Practice, most specifically the ethics Standard.
A sound care coordination or transition model involves the patient and family/caregiver recognizing and attending to their needs and preferences.
As a result of this program, the participant will:
- Accept the ethical obligations for care coordination and transitions of care
- Recognize unethical practices and know where and how to report
- Learn the definition of patient-centered care
- Become familiar with the models of care coordination and transitions
- Learn the appropriate measurements used to evaluate the success of care coordination and care transitions
Earn 1 CE Hr: RN, SW, and CCM Ethics
ATTENDANCE: Attendance is tracked through your account. You must be individually registered to access and attend the Webinar in order to manage your CE's.
THIS WEBINAR HAS ENDED:
If you attended the event LIVE:
After completing the LIVE Event, you will come back to your account to take a Quiz and Evaluation and receive access to your CE certificate.
RECORDING: Access to the recorded webinar and CE opportunity can be found below. This Access is for Members Only. .