Not a member? Take this training for $1050, or join or renew your membership today to enjoy the $200 member discount, and all of the other great benefits of membership! Are you a prospective DAA member who is interested in purchasing this course? Set up your non-member Web Account before making your purchase.
This workshop picks up where Fundamentals of Digital Analytics left off, by taking attendees deeper into applying web analytics processes and insight into the pitfalls to avoid. You will learn the first steps to using web analytics to improve site design, email marketing/visitor life cycle, social media marketing, conversion/lead optimization, improving return on ad spend (ROAS), search marketing, visitor satisfaction, and goal completion.
Session 1: Understanding the Analytics Culture (9/17)Objective: Learn to optimize the site for your Personas.
- Why use Personas
- Understand various personality types and how they interact with your site
- What do Web Analysts do?
- How to understand Web Analytics data
Session 2: Optimizing Site Design Process (9/19)Objective: Understand the data collection process and behind the hood on how data is converted in the reports.
- Role of Web metrics terminology and technology
Session 3: Optimizing Campaigns (9/24)Objective: Learn to analyze, report and optimize campaigns.
- Measuring and Optimizing Search Engine Marketing
- Measuring and Optimizing Affiliate Marketing
Session 4: Optimizing Campaigns (9/26)Objective: Learn to analyze, report and optimize campaigns.
- Measuring and Email Marketing
- Measuring and Optimizing Display Advertising
Session 5: Optimizing Campaigns (10/3)Objective: Learn to analyze, report and optimize campaigns.
- Measuring and Optimizing On-site promos
- Measuring and Optimizing Social Media Marketing
Sessions 6: Testing for success (10/8)Objective: Develop a process for testing and optimizing websites and campaigns
- Types of test
- Finding opportunities to test
- Testing tips
If needed a makeup session will occur on Tuesday (10/10), promptly at 12:00pm ET. This is utilized ONLY if the Instructor has to miss a class.