Write to be Heard Series
The series consists of four one to two-hour courses featuring presenters who will unpack the key ingredients of effective legal writing. They offer perspectives on how practitioners and judges can bring greater clarity and vigor to their written work. Presenters will discuss strategies for enhancing readability and expression, as well as offer practical tips to help the legal writer capture and hold the reader’s attention.
The series is designed to appeal to lawyers and judges of all ages and stages throughout the United States, with each individual program within the series tailored to a specific audience: in-house counsel, trial and appellate practitioners, and new attorneys.
on-demand course information
- Creating Executive Summaries
- Effective Motion-Drafting in Trial and Appellate Courts
- Building Better Briefs in Trial and Appellate Courts
- Using Writing to Enhance Your Professional Profile
pricingPer program (see above):
- AIC and Scribes Members: $30
- AIC Alumni: $30 (ask for a code!)
- Non-members: $45
- Members and Alumni: $96
- Non-members: $144
Each course in the series is valid for one-two hours of CLE credit in most jurisdictions.