This course is designed for new and prospective professional organizers, or organizers who missed some of the basics. This all-inclusive NAPO on-demand class delivers a blueprint for launching and growing your business.
2. Explore business entities: sole proprietor, LLC, Corporation. Partnership
3. Learn to structure their fees to meet individual revenue goals.
4. Choose appropriate marketing tools: blogging, website, networking, social media, public speaking.
5. Demonstrate an understanding of specific target markets and develop materials relevant to that market.
6. Explore ideas for creating a consistent branding message.
7. Develop a list of tools, resources and reference materials.
8. Develop a list of actions, to-do's, and next steps after NAPO 104.
Time: 4 hours
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words in this class. You will be required to list the code words in order to receive your certificate of completion.