Instructors: Lisa Mark & Cris Sgrott-Wheeleton
Total Time: 89 minutes
Build your business by using employees and independent contractors to scale your service offerings, free you up to work on your business, provide quicker turnaround on organizing services and provide a higher level of service to your clients.
- Learn how to scale your business using subcontractors, employees, mentors and VA’s
- Learn to differentiate between working with employees, independent contractors, and dependent contractors
- Acquire the knowledge necessary to determine whether an employee, IC, or DC fits your ideal business model
- Determine whether and when is advantageous to hire assistants
- Understand the measure of control you can exert over each type of sub-contractor
- Determine how to price your services correctly when managing a team
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.