Instructors: Deborah Kawashima & Esther Simon
Total Time: 90 minutes
This is a two-hour session on family organizing and productivity for the entire family; from infants and toddlers, to kids and teens, to spouses and their partners. During this two hour presentation you will learn the in and outs of how to help your client run a household by becoming the CEO of their home without getting stressed out.
- How to set-up clients to become The CEO of their Household.
- How to teach clients to Role-model Organizing Habits.
- How to create a Family Communication System (that helps your clients avoid the typical family miscommunication that usually occurs).
- How to coach clients in Time Management and Productivity.
- How to set up Emergency Guidelines and Information for ‘Life Happens’.
Please be sure to listen for and record the code words given during the presentation. The instructor will explicitly verbalize code words periodically throughout the class (i.e. "The first code word is...") Note: Not all instructors give code words. If you do not hear any, please indicate "none given" on the course evaluation.