Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
The American Institute of Steel Construction, lobbied by
some structural engineering groups, adopted delegation of structural steel
connection design by structural engineers to the steel fabricator, in the 2010
Code of Standard Practice. This webinar covers several key
- What can and cannot be delegated?
- Information that is required on drawings and in the specifications
- In the event of a difference of opinion, who has final authority?
- Practices that add unnecessary cost to the project.
- Reviewing shop drawings.
- What does a good set of documents look like?