Have an attendance code? Sign In to enter it.
This live web event has ended. Thank you for attending.
Last year alone the Cold-Formed Steel Engineers Institute's Hotline
responded to hundreds of inquiries.
These inquires cover the gamut of cold-formed steel applications.
Because these questions often are beyond the scope of a design standard
engineering judgement is needed.
Roger will review a few of the Hotline topics with a focus on employing engineering principals to solve everyday design considerations. Some of the topics to be discussed are …
- X-braced shear wall - should loose straps be a concern?
- Does gypsum between the steel plies impact the screw connection strength?
- For the single-side strap brace, what are the implications for the design of the boundary post?
- How does one design a shear wall for force transfer around openings?
- Course will award 1.5 hours of continuing education
- This course is Diamond Review approved in 49 states. New York does not accept hours from recordings.