As we advance in our career it's easy to look back and
say "I wish I knew this sooner!" By attending this session, you will
learn those key tips from a seasoned fundraiser that will move you forward
faster. You'll hear about the things you need to learn about your organization,
key words and phrases that sound much better than "I'm a fundraiser,"
and "please make a donation." More importantly, you will leave with
the confidence that is needed to help you better engage with donors and
In this session we will discuss the following objectives:
- Help you better understand what you do and why you do it, and how to share that with others
- Review things you need to know about your organization to be more successful
- Help craft/develop your message or “elevator speech”
- Talk about critical steps to building and maintaining relationships with prospects/donors
- Discuss the value of a mentor and your AFP chapter
- Send you out of here with Mark’s 8 Be’s to help you achieve success!