The Maker community is focused on using their skills to create and make solutions for, and in collaboration with, people with disabilities. This bundled ATIA content highlights Maker courses as opportunities to explore exciting new creations, tools, and materials for making AT.
The Maker community is comprised of: users of AT, DIY enthusiasts, engineers, OT, PT, SLP, and VR counselors, Job Coaches, and ATP Makers; teachers; STEM and robotics students, hobbyists, and “maker wannabes”– who are interested in using their skills to create and make solutions for, and in collaboration with people with disabilities.
This second Maker bundle includes three courses led by resident Maker McGyver Therese Willkomm!
All of the selected courses below are eligible for CEUs, including ACVREP, AOTA, ASHA, CRC and IACET CEUs. Please see the individual courses for details.
Interested in more Maker content? View ATIA Maker Course Bundle #1
By purchasing this product bundle, you save 10% off the courses' list price! Please note that access to your courses expires 60 days after the date of purchase. You may purchase the bundle or individual courses again as needed.
Have an ATIA Learning Center Subscription Access Code?
- Click "Add to Cart" below next to the purchase price.
- On the pop-up window, click "Proceed to Checkout".
- If you're not already logged in, you will be prompted to sign in using your ATIA Learning Center credentials. Alternately, click "Sign Up" to create a new account.
- On the Shopping Cart page, enter your subscription access code in the Promo Code box and click "Apply". This will bring your balance to $0.00.
- Click the "Purchase" button to complete the purchase process.