IMPORTANT: Upcoming Change in Payment Options - starting May 15, 2023
- When registering for any MI-AIMH training, the only payment option will be CREDIT CARD at the time of purchase/registration. (This is for In person events, live virtual trainings, or on demand recorded webinars).
- You will immediately receive an email with your purchase receipt containing the details and information of your purchase, which you can share with your agency for reimbursement. (It will also be stored for access in your MI-AIMH Relate User Portal under "purchases").
is our new training & education hub for students and professionals working with or on behalf of infants, young children and families. Here are a few of the amazing benefits:
New to MI-AIMH RELATE? Click HERE to Sign Up and create your user profile
Easy training registration – enter your information ONE TIME and then only need to sign in for future registrations!
Access Anywhere Anytime – On-Demand videos and trainings will be available for viewing and purchase 24/7!
Tracking – ability to access professional development certificates & transcripts – no more worrying about lost training certificates!
Finances - training purchases will be available in your User Portal. You will be able to access and print past purchase receipts and invoices as needed. You will not need to reach out to MI-AIMH staff in order to locate your purchase details.
Users will only have ONE MI-AIMH RELATE user profile/account. The email used in your profile will be used for:
- Your Login to MI-AIMH RELATE and where password will be sent if needed
- Confirmation emails and communication from MI-AIMH RELATEItems to gather BEFORE you create your MI-AIMH RELATE User Account:1. MI-AIMH Members will need to enter their MI-AIMH Member ID
To find your MI-AIMH Membership ID:
2. Have your professional license # available for Continuing Education Credits/Hours if you are a:
- Licensed Social Worker (Michigan); Licensed Professional Counselor; Certified teacher or school administrator (elementary and secondary) needing SCECH's (PIC #)
You do NOT have to be a MI-AIMH Member, though we encourage you to become a member and take advantage of membership benefits, including discounted fees for trainings and products. Click for more information on
All students and professionals with an interest in Infant and Early Childhood training and resources are welcome to create a profile. We would love to have those of you working or living outside of Michigan become a MI-AIMH RELATE User. Some trainings will only be available and marked for Michigan professionals.