Welcome to IAM Learning
Welcome to IAM Learning, the professional staff development initiative of the International Association of Movers. IAM Learning is devoted to developing shared resources which promote connectivity between members and make collaboration more efficient. The primary objectives of IAM Learning are to:
- Promote connectivity and improve efficiency by developing and promoting industry standards through common training resources;
- Assist members with orientation and onboarding of new staff (reduce staff turnover);
- Promote industry-recognized, competency-based credentials;
- Contribute to industry-wide continuous quality improvement;
- Improve public perception and the professional image of our industry; and
- Assist in defining career paths for industry professionals.
The IAM Professional Staff Development Program
The International Association of Movers (IAM) represents more than 2,000 companies in over 170 countries that engage in the business of moving, relocation, logistics and mobility services. We have distilled lifetimes of experience in the business to bring your company the best training resources the industry has to offer.
IAM Learning is a professional development initiative designed to help train and educate the employees of our member companies, while shifting the burden of training time and resources from your experienced, productive employees. IAM Learning can help decrease your on-boarding time for new employees and boost the skills, competencies, and productivity of your work force.
The IAM welcomes member involvement by industry Subject Matter Experts. Please contact email@example.com.