Add to this content bonanza a perspective from 12 circuits: each program is "hosted" by attorneys and judges who are both expert in a particular aspect of bankruptcy and have insights unique to their circuits.
The exploration is predominantly ethics-focused which has relevance for all practitioners! By completing all 11 of these online, on-demand courses, you have the possibilty of earning up to 11 CLE hours in most jurisdictions, 10 of which are ethics-related.
Whether you're a seasoned bankruptcy practitioner looking to expand your proficiency or an experienced legal hand looking to learn a new area of law, hop on board this educational train where each stop is another opportunity for increasing your competency and knowledge.
on-demand course information
- 1st Circuit: Using ADR in Commercial Disputes in Bankruptcy
- 2nd Circuit: Transitioning to the Bankruptcy Bench: Staying Abreast of Professional Responsibilities
- 3rd Circuit: Working Hard or Hardly Working? Ethical Issues in the Remote Law Practice
- 4th Circuit: Pipe Down! Dealing with the Disruptive Party or Attorney
- 5th & 11th Circuits: Ethical Concerns in Cross-Border Bankruptcy
- 6th Circuit: How to Get Paid: Staying Current on Employment and Payment of Professionals
- 7th Circuit: Duties and Ethical Responsibilities of Trustees
- 8th Circuit: The Bankruptcy Appeals Process: How it Works and What it Means for Practitioners
- 9th Circuit: Ethical Considerations of Dual Representation in Bankruptcy
- 10th Circuit: One Toke Over the Bankruptcy Line: Current Trends and Rulings in Marijuana Related Cases
- DC Circuit: Something Beats Nothing: Evidentiary Tips, Tricks and Reminders
pricingContinental Bundle (11 programs @ 40% discount):
- Members and Alumni: $198.00
- Non-members: $297.00
- Members and Alumni: $135.00
- Non-members: $202.50
- Members and Alumni: $76.50
- Non-members: $114.75
- Members and Alumni: $30
- Non-members: $45
Each course in the series is valid for 1 hour of CLE credit in most jurisdictions. All eleven programs are eligible for 11 hours of CLE, 10 of which are ethics CLE. See more CLE information here.